Talks, SESSIONS, AND ADVICE
TIME MACHINES, MAPS, GLASSES, AND TOOLS
HACKATHONS, THINK TANKS, AND JOURNEYS
A MAD TIME AHEAD
GATHERING THE MAD COMMUNITY AROUND THE BIGGEST SOCIETAL CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
DON'T BE A STRANGER
- 28: EVENT, Sweden-China Entrepreneurship Forum
- 29: EVENT, Water Aid Breakfast
- 1: MAD SESSION, Fatta!
- 12-13: EVENT, Dalai Lama visit
- 17-18: MAD ADVISE, European Commission, Research & Innovation
- 19-21: EVENT, SHE Entrepreneurs from Middle East & North Africa with Swedish Institute
- 24: EVENT, Right Livelihood Award
- 26: EVENT, Go Africa Reconnect
- 26: EVENT, Africa Match
- 31: MAD TALK, Stockholm University
- 1: MAD THINK TANK, SEB Experience Center
- 7: MAD TALK, Royal Institute of Technology
- 8: MAD HACKATHON, Karolinska Institutet
- To be announced
BE A PART OF PROVOKING THE FRONTIERS OF WHAT WE KNOW.
EXPLORING ALTERNATIVE REALITIES. CRAFTING EMERGING FUTURES.
MAD AREAS & QUESTIONS
WE'D LOVE TO EXPLORE WITH YOU!
What role can it play in leap frogging societal development? What are the key risks from an ethical and moral perspective?
How does the content and state of consciousness affect how we perceive reality? What overlooked insights could be found in altered states?
How has fear, trust and vulnerability developed? What would need to be true for us to be less driven by fear? What are the key mechanisms to build trust for the unknown?
What philosophic questions have the potential to shift our current paradigm? What frameworks will be needed to expand our understanding of reality?
What is value? and what role can crypto currencies play in exploring alternative societal structures as a vehicle for value creation and transactions? Want to build and play with a MAD currency?
ART & DESIGN
How can art deepen our understanding of the value of process, rather than the end goal? What can we learn from art when it comes to measuring success? What would design responses to a non human centered world look like? What role does art and design play in social movements and advocacy?
HISTORY & RELIGION
What patterns and insights can we find in historic events and roots across religions and belief systems that are key to unlock the societal challenges ahead of us?