Discover Your personal Vision
& Turn it into Reality
YOUR MAD GUIDE
3 steps & 8 questions
AWAKEN your dormant pioneer
You are the person you've been waiting for. Grab your favorite cup of tea, settle into a comfy place and give yourself 2 hours (or more) of unpolluted time to explore. It may just be the start of your biggest adventure; Becoming the change you want to see - fulfilling that dream you are not prepared to let go of yet.
DISCOVER Your Why
& TICKLE THE Inner Pioneer
Take A Deep Breath. Put your feet to the floor. Listen to yourself, become aware of what you already know. Here are some questions to help you on the way:
1. If you keep on your routine life like it is today, what will you regret at the end of your life that you didn’t do, try, learn or achieve?
2.What are the happiest moments and biggest achievements of your life? What are the values and qualities that became expressions at these moments?
3.What would you do if you weren't fearful?
4.Which quality, insight and impact would your family, friends, colleagues and the whole world miss out on if you didn’t fulfill your full potential?
UNLOCK YOUR POWER
& EXPLORE YOUR VISION
To truly light our fire, we want to explore what ignites our passion and unlocks the potential. It's time to look up and around; What difference do you want to make?
5. What injustices, problems and challenges triggers your inner fire? What are the things you just can't accept?
6. What is that dream you are not prepared to let go of yet? What does it look and feel like? Explore and describe it with all of your senses!
CHANNEL YOUR MADNESS &
TURN VISION TO REALITY
Last but not least; Connect your passion to the challenge. Find your people and take action. Every journey begins with a first step. This has the power to change yours and others lives (feel no pressure! :) )
7. Who inspires you - through who they are and the work they do? What can you learn from them, and how can you become allies?
8. What action can you take today to start testing your vision, moving you one step closer to your dream?