Last Updated 10 November 2020
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register to use or log into the Website, place an order for services through the Website, respond to communication such as e-mail or participate in other features of our Website.
When registering to use the Website or ordering services from the Website, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit certain unrestricted areas of the Website without providing such information.
1. We use IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track user activities, to infer user interests and to otherwise induce, deduce and gather information about individual users and market segments.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information that we collect from you when you register to use the Website, purchase services from the Website, surf the Website or use certain features of the Website in the following ways:
1. To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
2. To quickly process your transactions.
3. To administer a promotion, survey or other feature of the Website.
Do We Disclose the Information We Collect to Outside Parties?
We NEVER trade with or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. The term "outside parties" does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe that release is necessary to comply with law, enforce the policies of our Website or protect our or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information.
We follow generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use personal identification and financial information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of such information during its transmission or its storage in our systems, and you should always take care to safeguard your personal information.
What Should You Consider Before Clicking on Third Party Links?
What Are My Privacy Rights (GDPR)?
You have the right to:
· information about the processing of your personal data;
· obtain access to the personal data held about you;
· ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
· request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
· object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
· request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
· receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
· request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
To exercise your rights you should contact MAD FOUNDATION firstname.lastname@example.org